Monday, September 18

Visitation has Begun

Over Labor Day weekend, my parents came to visit :) We played with some big shells, ate a lot, shopped a little, and visited gardens & house at Monticello in Charlottesville. They also got to see my FastSigns project of the week. I missed them immediately after their departure, but I'm sure they'll be back soon... Dad has more genealogy research to do ;)

And then... last weekend, Caitlin came! We also ate a lot, but then made a deal to cut back on that. I also kicked some butt in Mexican Train Dominoes, Houston felt left out, so he kept chiming in with his "textual relations" hehe. Laura called to ask when we'd all be together again, so we decided to make a smaller triangle and hop a plane to MSU in October :)

5 Comments:

At Tue Sep 19, 09:42:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi:
You're Dad and I had a great time. Thanks for the hospitality. We love Fredericksburg.
Like the glasses:)

 
At Tue Sep 19, 04:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very glad Caitlin got to visit. It looks wonderful there.

-Fran

 
At Tue Sep 19, 07:01:00 PM, Blogger niltiac said...

I had so much fun visiting you guys! I especially enjoyed Mexican Train and the Cruisin' sticker subculture of Fredricksburg. :-)

 
At Sun Sep 24, 02:53:00 PM, Blogger laura rayburn said...

I'm trying to figure out when I can schedule my own visit. Maybe I'll come in with Frosty for the first snow?

 
At Mon Sep 25, 10:22:00 PM, Blogger malloryann said...

the sooner the better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
Crafty Cait
Now What?
Now I Know... by Keara
Inside Mr.Karyhead
Lab Rats Comedy
Good Commitment
 
Happy 21st to JB!
You and I are not the only ones that don't like th...
Where's Olive?
Go Braves!
XBOX UPDATE
How to be an Adult: Lesson 3
Extra Pics
Look Closely
"How to be an adult" Lesson 2
Don't be a Dodo
 
July 2006
August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

February 2008

March 2008

April 2008

October 2008